Sunday, June 24, 2007

Clothing Makes More Than Just A Fashion Statement

I have to assume Susan is new to the peace movement or she would know that camouflage clothing has been the uniform of the anarchists, peaceniks, Castro supporters, squatters, social in-activists etc. for years. At the same time I agree with her basic premise but it will pass......it is just another example of Basking Robbins approach to life.

No escaping camouflage fashions
June 22, 2007

Do they really think I can't see them? I can. The camouflage doesn't work on a city street, at the grocery store, in the classroom or even in the park. I wish it did. Then I wouldn't have to spend so much time wondering why parents would dress their precious children like soldiers ready for combat.

Now, I could be completely wrong. There is the outside chance they are dressing them as tiny duck hunters. If that is the case, I apologize and will pray for the tiny ducks.

Camouflage shorts, shirts and hats. Camouflage parkas and backpacks. And, especially for girls, the fabric is now available in pink. Pink camouflage. Pink camouflage capri pants, shorts, tank tops and crop tops. Bikinis are available in pink or the traditional green. Do our women serving overseas have these fashion options? Do they know about the fashion choices that await them?

I would think that wearing camouflage assumes an enemy. What a terrible assumption to make every morning getting dressed.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive