Thursday, June 28, 2007

Not A Big Surprise

Ont. gov't over-promises but underperforms: ombud

Canadian Press

TORONTO — The Ontario government's credibility is "dying a slow death'' because ministries and provincial agencies ignore problems and instead boast about their strong performances, Ombudsman Andre Marin said Wednesday.

Marin compared his annual report on government to report cards for students, and said even though he doesn't usually title them, he was tempted to label this one "The Year of Over-promising and Under-delivering.''

"Certainly, for lofty ambitions, I would give them an A,'' Marin said after releasing his report. "But for actually delivering on those lofty ambitions, I would give them a C.''

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive