Saturday, June 30, 2007

Toronto Top Ten

Read 'em and weep

By LORRIE GOLDSTEIN

Working for one of Canada's largest newspaper chains, it doesn't take long to realize that whenever there's a slow news day, my fellow Sun Media pundits across this great country always have an easy out.

When all else fails, they can always trash Toronto.

My Edmonton Sun colleague Kerry Diotte is the latest miscreant to insult my home town.

He claims we have deluded ourselves into thinking we live in a truly world-class city, like New York.

Today I shall put that smug bumpkin, Diotte, and all those of his ilk in their proper place, by revealing the 10 greatest things about living in Toronto.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive