Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Other Napolen Didn't Have A Good Grip On Reality Either


Janet Napolitano screws up again
April 22, 2009 01:56 PM by Michelle Malkin
National Review is wrong: America can't do better than Janet Napolitano
Wednesday, April 22, 2009 at 12:58 PM

Comments: 10

The National Post has hit one out of the park. The brutal lashing delivered to US Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano has been showcased on the Drudge Report, and praised by the National Review. But I think the National Review makes a mistake when it states that President Barack Obama could have done better than appoint someone as monumentally ignorant as Janet Napolitano to this most important post.
Click the title to read the whole story...






No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive