Monday, May 24, 2010

Social-Inactivists/Anarchists Would Give "Homeless" Squatter Status...

...and I have to wonder how well this would be accepted by the property owners, businesses and tenants, etc. "squatter's rights or adverse possession, the law, in some circumstances, allows a trespasser or squatter to acquire ownership of someone else's property."

 

G20 will give homeless the heave-ho

Security forces must keep the downtown core clear
Last Updated: May 20, 2010 9:15pm

Some homeless men and women will be moved out of downtown as part of a security crackdown by Toronto Police for the G20 summit next month, officers and protesters say. Read the full story

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive