Monday, June 28, 2010

Damned If The Do And Damned If They Don't...

The thing I find amazing is the lack of information of how many people were hospitalized over the two days and I think I would be buried in such reports if the police had intervened more aggressively and I would rejoice if those injured were only the anarchists and their fellow travelers.  

G20 Street Party Follow-Up

Not that I agree with the Liberal idiots about $1billion security for the G20 being a "boondoggle", but to put things in a paraphrased context...I paid $1billion for security and all I got were spectators in body armour.
If that isn't the mother of all boondoggles, I don't know what is.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive