Monday, June 28, 2010

The RIGHT To Freedom Of Choice Was Not Suspended...

...and the choice I made was to forgo my planned trip to the "war zone" to take pictures and all of my activities over the weekend were planned to avoid traffic chaos and possible involvement in any of the "protest" activities. I decided I could live without the bragging rights of being at the G20 protests. My sympathies go out to the "innocents..."

Police aren't going to apologize

Toronto Police aren't saying sorry to those who were detained for marching in Sunday's protests or for their tactics of moving crowd control.
  
It’s not everyday one is witness to martial law on the streets of Toronto. 

This is what anarchy looks like: Editorial

The masked, black-clad criminals who rioted in downtown Toronto Saturday, as they always intended to do, had no agenda other than violence and destruction. 

Balancing civil liberty with public safety

Sun Jun 27 2010
The G20 summit weekend showed the tough balancing act between protecting civil liberties and keeping the public safe.

fulemionce

9:16 PM on June 27, 2010
This comment is hidden because you have chosen to ignore fulemionce.

sick of the media injecting themselves into news stories - the most absurd thing I saw this afternoon was a Citytv reporter claiming to be trapped at Queen & Spadina, then minutes later leaving with his cameraman and security staff simply by asking the police to leave and showing his credentials. Make up your mind media, youre either objective reporters or youre the story - leave the journalizing for the bloggers and amateurs

Summits violence nothing new
The type of violent demonstrations that rocked downtown Toronto during the G20 summit have happened elsewhere during previous summits.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive