Monday, June 28, 2010

Today It's Vandalism And Destruction of Property! Tomorrow...

...will it be those who curtail their activities and/or speak up about their methods. We label them as "anarchists" but you have to wonder if "suicide bombers" are training from the advanced playbook of anarchy/terrorism.

Vandalism a central part of anarchists’ tactics

A G20 protester passes a burning police cruiser in downtown 
Toronto on June 26.
Black Bloc tactics seen as a method to clear way for other protest groups to state their cases

Full Story...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive