Friday, August 20, 2010

Where Will The Working Poor Get $$$ For These Condos...

...and are the 2400 jobs in addition to the high paying jobs promised when Leslieville turned down the Supercenter project? How many affordable fast food joints will there be for the working mom and her kids out for a day of rest? I am sorry IMHO this is another gentrification project that sends a message to the needy and working poor - look but don't touch.

Plans revealed for new $800M waterfront neighbourhood

Thu Aug 19 2010
New waterfront neighbourhood will stretch from Sherbourne St. to Parliament St. and include 1,700 condominiums and office space for 2,400 jobs.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive