Wednesday, September 29, 2010

BP Bashers Take Note...

Ba da boom


Ezra Levant:

"If we shut down the oilsands, Americans are going to fill up their cars with gas from somewhere else."

John Vidal, in The Guardian:

More oil is spilled from the (Niger) delta's network of terminals, pipes, pumping stations and oil platforms every year than has been lost in the Gulf of Mexico... With 606 oilfields, the Niger delta supplies 40% of all the crude the United States imports and is the world capital of oil pollution...

Posted by EBD at 12:14 AM Comments (21)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive