Sunday, September 26, 2010

Toronto Should Be That Lucky...

A New Mafia: Crime families ruling Toronto, Italy alleges


Anti-Mafia prosecutors in Italy probing an international crime network say they've uncovered the new face of the Mafia in Toronto, alleging there are seven dominant mob families in the city

...if this was the case we would be making a profit,  not be at the brink of bankruptcy, and we wouldn't have a bunch of amateurs at Toronto Silly Hall under Godfather Miller nickel and diming us to death.

THE SILLY HALL MOB...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive