Saturday, September 25, 2010

I Am Certain...

...India will promote this as an example of everyone pitching in to acheive a common national goal and building character.

Child labourers working on construction sites to get Commonwealth Games stadiums ready




After Delhi's disgrace, the shame: India was yesterday building its chaotic Commonwealth Games venues with the toil and sweat of the country's children. Distressing pictures show children apparently as young as seven carrying hods and buckets as part of the Delhi's desperate bid to complete construction...

MORE

India cautions world to show 'respect' in Commonwealth Games criticisms

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive