Tuesday, February 19, 2013

GO TO THIS BLOG FOR MORE DATA...

Halls of Macadamia
Jamestown Triangle claims another life
Introducing Toronto's eighth homicide of 2013, and the third to involve a victim under the age of 16...
gangs now going after smart studious kidsI don't get it... the left-leaning rabbloids keep telling us crime is down. Apparently, though... it's worse than you might think.
“My kids are like, ‘Why are all the good kids dying?’ ” said the mother who called 911 and has lived in the block for four years. “You hear gunshots all the time.”

“I’m scared for my kids to leave here,” she said. “Everyone’s a target here. I think our kids are all targets.”
Yet, you haven't managed to find a bullet-free environment.

Here's a thought... we've got all kinds of laws, but, judging by this murder-a-week deal, that doesn't seem to be helping. Maybe a little more enforcement?

Oh, right... that'd be "profiling."

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive