Sunday, February 24, 2013

WILL THIS LATEST PLOY TO GARNER VOTES...

...COME BACK TO BITE US IN THE ASS? I would hope not but based on the lack of freedom of a Danish to publish a caricature of Mohammed to attempts to introduce Shaira, a religious form of muslim civil law, to the attempts to reduce an accused's right to "face" their accuser, etc. I can see lawyers and HRC tribunal members  getting richer and it is schucks like you and I diverting more of our taxes.
 

Stephen Harper’s real agenda on religious freedom: Siddiqui

Stephen Harper’s real agenda on religious freedom: Siddiqui

With a jihadist thugocracy to vote for;
Obama's New Libya Update: American and Three Others Arrested in Benghazi for Preaching Christianity
They face the death penalty.

The jihadis’ useful idiots may be deplorable, but we should still let them have their say

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive