Friday, February 15, 2013

SOMEONE FORGOT TO OPEN THE GATES...

...causing peace mobilizationers to grind to a halt and gave birth to OCCUPY/IDLE NO MORE who will start their mobilization as warm weather approaches!

The day the world said 'No' to war: Looking back on February 15, 2003

| Feb 15 2013 | James Clark |

Ten years ago today, millions of people around the world were part of an unprecedented mobilization against war. On February 15, 2003, record numbers protested U.S. plans to attack Iraq.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive