Friday, September 20, 2013

BREATHE EASY GORE...

...neither your flunky or you promised a money back guarantee!

False notes and the Suzuki Method

CBC Fruit Fly Guy: Even the Aussies are onto him now;
If Fairfax retained even a shred of journalistic integrity, Suzuki's screed would have been fact-checked, spiked and his submission returned with editors comments, just to let him know that a pronounced sense of moral superiority doesn't grant permission to make stuff up - or leave inconvenient stuff out.
h/t wallyj

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive