Sunday, September 08, 2013

NOT SOMETHING W ARE PROUD OF...

but we probably didn't treat the Ukes, Polacks, Wops, Micks who settled our country, especially the wheat feeds of the west and the packing houses of the east or the treatment and annihaltion of six million kikes during WWII much better but they survived (my parents included) and none of these groups have been catered to for decades as have reserve Indians. BTW none of the "immigrants" have special status! 
 
Alanis Obomsawin

What Happened When a Girl From

Attawapiskat Made Her Voice Heard

Alanis Obomsawin
Documentary Filmmaker
I'd describe my own school experience as "hell." I'm 81 years old now, so you can imagine how bad it was back then. Canadian history, as taught in school, was really anti-First Nations people, depicting us as savages and really designed as a campaign of hate.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive