Monday, September 16, 2013

Toys "R Us Outlets Closed In Putinland...

...not a major event when you consider what he did to Obama and the USA and he didn't even remove his shoe!

The Children Are Our Future

The Left's Desire for the Effeminate Male is one step closer to reality. Toys 'R Us in Britain has succumbed to the pressures of an advocacy group and will ensure that all of its products are sold in a gender neutral manner. A preview of what this means can be found from Swedish retailer Top-Toy.
|

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive