Friday, September 13, 2013

Series In METRO Site Worth Reading...

1) Doe anyone think that similar "antics" are not behind the joke we call "affordable housing?"
2) Personally I think condo owners deserve to get screwed for the problems they have caused with our ability to see the lake, the overcrowding in the downtown core, the overloading of our education system, etc., etc., at the expense of the poor tax paying slob in the suburbs!

September 12, 2013                         

Toronto condo fraud:

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive