Thursday, March 20, 2008

IMHO It Is A Real Reach To Compare The Two

Friday, March 21, 2008

A HUGE double standard

As Taranto and others are pointing out, Don Imus was fired just for using ordinary black vocabulary but the HUGE hate speech emanating from Obama's pastor is being given a pass by the Left.

This must be the most colossal double standard ever. That Obama was one of those calling for the firing of Imus shows that Obama is a man of no principles at all. How can he soak in a bath of hate while condemning it in others?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive