Friday, March 21, 2008

The Ink Isn't Even Dry On The Ballots.......

.....and the long knives are being unsheathed.

Mike Duffy reported today that senior Liberals are actively working on a plan to ease (or force) Stephane Dion out as leader of the Liberal Party.

But who? I think I know the answer.

Read more...

Apparently, there is Liberal "private" and then there is Garth Turner "private".

Which is to say that what Liberals are saying privately are published on Garth Turner's blog.

Read more...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive