Saturday, September 27, 2008

Comments On Candidates "Indescretions"

First of all, and this applies to all parties, it is evident that vetting of candidates leaves much to be desired and we should remember that the people making those decisions are in many cases going to be couselling those candidates when parliament opens. Second, I don't understand why it is the opposition that wants those candidates removed from the ticket...it shows little regard for supporting freedom of expression and it is up to the voters to decide whether the candidate is worthy of going to Ottawa.

Comments haunt more Tory, Liberal candidates

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive