Friday, September 19, 2008

When Taliban Jack and his cohorts rail about the breaks given to corporations and the "rich" they fail to tell you about their contribution; the pay taxes at a very high rate, they create the jobs that pay the wages of the people who make up the rest of the revenue, etc. I will challenge unions and other leftists to tell us where they invest their money and pension plan funds.....non- profit organizations by chance.

September 18, 2008

Happy Tax Stat of the Day

stick%20it%20to%20the%20rich.JPG

Commentary located here for those interested (martini approved commentary!)

Posted by Captain at 9:14 PM | Comments (27)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive