Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Law And Order On Stephen's Agenda Again

I am a law and order zealot and back "harsher" treatment for criminals but I am also a realist and I know that by the time any law and order legislation gets passed it gets watered down after going through committees and the senate so don't shed tears for 14 years olds who might get life sentences...it won't happen.

Taking aim at teen hoodlums

I can already hear the critics grumbling about Stephen Harper's proposals to replace the dysfunctional Youth Criminal Justice Act with legislation that actually emphasizes the protection of the public.

Well, whine away, folks. You're not only out of sync with the sentiments of ordinary Canadians, but with the feelings of many experts who routinely deal with young offenders.

More

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive