Thursday, September 25, 2008

What Does $50B Get The Canadian Taxpayers

* You will get to work and get home 5 minutes quicker.

* Public transit riders will increase by 10%

Many will see this as a good investment but most of this group live in the Toronto, GTA and Hamilton area and I would be interested in hearing how they sell this to the rest of Ontario and Canada.

The $32 billion question left hanging
by Royson James

It almost seems like this is another of those political iniatives that only benefit a few people.....stopping the bridge to the Toronto Island is an example.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive