Friday, March 27, 2009

Budget Con Job


Infrastructure gets $34B boost
By ROMINA MAURINO, THE CANADIAN PRESS
Ontario's stimulus plan will see billions of dollars put into the province's roads, hospitals, schools and training programs in a bid to create jobs and boost the economy.


How many laid off GM workers will be building bridges, paving roads, etc.?


Taxes not up 'one cent'
By CHRISTINA BLIZZARD
Here's your task this morning: Name That Tax.


Give him a break Christina. Let's not forget he is going to give $1000, of our money, in the first year.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive