Monday, March 23, 2009

When Ann Is Speechless I Go To......

Still Waters
Skippy joins the pile on...
Warren Kinsella is a preening, smug, inept, hypocrite and in that he embodies everything that is wrong with both professional politics and the human spirit. That so many Liberals hate him far more than I do - and I loathe the cocksucker more than words can say - tells me that the battle for whatever is left of the party's soul is far from over. He's an intellectual and moral dwarf and a SLAPP-happy thug, more than willing to play both sides of the fence, depending on which is more beneficial to his personal vendettas, both real and imagined. He relies on "libel chill" far more often than he does actual argument. Words like "sleazy" and "stupid" don't go far enough in describing everything he embodies, but the limitations of the English language are what they are. He's the skunk who farts at a garden party and then levels an accusing glare at an innocent fat guy in the corner.
And really, who can argue with that?
h/t
Wonder Woman on March 23, 2009

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive