Tuesday, March 31, 2009

You Won't Convince Leftists (but who cares)

Conservatism.. doesn't mean closed-minded.I read a couple of interesting articles in the New York Times yesterday. (Yes, Conservatives can, and should, read something other than the National Post.. I listen to CBC Radio occasionally as well.)The writer, Nicholas Kristoff, penned two articles that I think make some very valid points that are worth considering and putting in the back of your mind for future reference.The first, "The Daily Searching for Liberty

1 comment:

The Skinny said...

really???? YOU"RE KIDDING ME!!!

You know some of us, understand the difference between conservatism, and the incompetence in Ottawa...

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive