Saturday, March 21, 2009

Enough About Galloway....We Have Layton, Kormas, Et Al

A Note to George Galloway: We owe you nothingGeorge Galloway, the radical British MP who praises terrorists, is being denied entry into Canada. Predictably, George Galloway is whining about his rights. George Galloway has rights, of course. They're just entirely irrelevant in this situation. Radical British MP George Galloway is furious because there is a country on this planet that has decided not to open its doors to him Angry in the Great White North

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive