Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Seems To Have A Bakground In Auto Mechanics

Some VERY "incorrect" speech

This is much-quoted on the net but Snopes.com appears to have no mention of it so it seems to be authentic.
"T. B. Bechtel, a part-time City Councilman from Midland , TX , was asked on a local live radio talk show, just what he thought of the allegations of torture of the Iraqi prisoners. His reply prompted his ejection from the studio, but to thunderous applause from the audience.HIS STATEMENT:'If hooking up an Iraqi prisoner's nuts to a car's battery cables will save just one Texas GI's life, then I have just three things to say,''Red is positive,Black is negative, andMake sure his nuts are wet.Source
Posted by jonjayray at 12:15 AM 3 comments

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive