Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Translation: Lies, Bloody Lies, F&^%king Lies

City budget economical with truth
by Royson James

D-day for city budget
Mar. 31, 2009
Toronto's municipal budget process this year has been relatively uneventful compared to 2008, when the public was left fuming over a 21.5 per cent jump in recreation user fees.

Toronto tax hikes not sustainable
March 31, 2009
My municipal taxes from 2003, when Mayor David Miller was elected, until 2009 have risen from $1,426 to $2,156. Had taxes increased by the same percentage as Canada Pension Plan payments, which are linked to changes in the Consumer Price Index, my total tax payments would have been lower by 17.5 per cent, or $1,676.30. In other words, I had to divert funds that could ...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive