Monday, May 25, 2009

Now If We Could Get The Car Haters To Give An Inch....

Bike lanes benefit city By TIM KRAAN There's no need for a war on cars in this town. But Toronto will be a way better city for everybody if we improve things for cycling, and a dedicated bike lane on Bloor would be a fantastic place to start.

Don't narrow Jarvis Street Jarvis St. is a major north-south thoroughfare, with five lanes accommodating an estimated 28,000 cars daily. The route is made especially efficient by a reversible centre lane that changes to accommodate morning and evening ...


2 comments:

Credit Agogo said...

I run through some of your post and I enjoyed reading them.
Please keep on sharing. God Bless.

Credit Cards for Bad Credit

The Skinny said...

ha ha.

All they have to do is praise you, and you don't mind the spam...

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive