Sunday, May 24, 2009

Harper Bolsters Security Contingent

Ignatieff Sends Harper A Warning Caroline Franks Sunday, May 24, 2009

Liberal Leader Michael Ignatieff sent a warning to the Prime Minister over Conservative attack ads.

Ignatieff said “`if you mess with me, I will mess with you until I'm done.''

Ignatieff says the ads don’t bother him on a personal level but that they are offensive because they try to define who is and isn’t a good Canadian based on the amount of time they’ve lived in Canada.

Ignatieff was speaking at a Liberal convention in Gander, Newfoundland.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive