Sunday, May 31, 2009

Clown Council

Council's on wrong road By ROB GRANATSTEIN, EDITOR In the world according to Coun. Gord Perks, you can't have a great city without a great traffic jam.

Walking all over drivers By SUE-ANN LEVY One had to laugh when during the dying hours of council last week Coun. Howard Moscoe proclaimed how proud he was that Toronto now has a comprehensive strategy for the "movement of people and goods throughout the city."

Breaking the car addiction: so right but so hard Colin Ellard 22 min. ago This week, I drove into Toronto from my home in Kitchener to participate in a radio interview about the psychology of cities. Because of a sparse intercity rail schedule, I had no other choice but to drive in and to take my chances with a journey that can ...

Have your say: Walking all over drivers One had to laugh when during the dying hours of council last week Coun. Howard Moscoe proclaimed how proud he was that Toronto now has a comprehensive strategy for the "movement of people and goods throughout the city."

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive