Sunday, May 31, 2009

Why Does It Always Have To Be About IGGY

"Offensive" American Flag
I know Iggy thinks our flag looks like a beer label, guess he was out of the country when the Liberals changed our flag. Oops Iggy. Unfortunately, Canada isn't the only country with flag haters. Even in America you get people complaining about their flag. Texas Woman Told to Remove 'Offensive' American Flag From Office. I got into work, I was met by my supervisor and told that there had been
Climbing Out Of The Dark |

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive