Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I Was rying To Get A Handle On Iggy,,,I Couldn't But Kelly Has

Kelly McParland: Ignatieff can't seem to control his inner Eastwood
Posted: May 25, 2009, 4:30 PM by NP Editor

Is it just me, or does anyone else get the impression Michael Ignatieff spent a lot of time as a kid watching Clint Eastwood movies, and mimicking his toughest lines?

You can picture the Liberal leader in front of the TV, working up a sneer, cocking a finger at the tube and muttering as menacingly as he could manage: “Go on punk, make my day.” Bam, bam, another low-life eats dirt.

How else to explain his apparent weakness for delivering lines straight out of Dirty Harry when wishing to telegraph his superior manhood in the general direction of Stephen Harper?

“If you mess with me, I will mess with you until I’m done,” Ignatieff snarled Saturday during an appearance in Nova Scotia. “Don’t trifle with me ... Don’t try this rough stuff with me ... I can take a punch and I can dish a punch out.”

1 comment:

The Skinny said...

Snore. After all the sabre rattling and the "make my day" from Harper in the past, this is really, really boring...

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive