Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The Dwindling Of The Middle Class Adds To The Burden Of Social Assistance

....as my disposable income dwindles due to more and more demands by government at all three levels my charitable commitments also dwindle.

Five benchmarks for social assistance

By Pat Capponi, Jennefer Laidley

Ontario's fiscal woes come as bad news for the growing number of Ontarians dealing with the fallout from the recent economic storm.

Taxpayers squeezed in election-financing battle

CHRISTIE BLATCHFORD

As Tories and Elections Canada wrangle in court over who owes whom, it's clear that Canadians will pay - again

1 comment:

The Skinny said...

enjoy your tax cuts.

Unfortunately, there is only on wallet in my pocket, so, eventually, the shortfall gets made up at some level...

however idiots like you will fall for it, every time.

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive