Sunday, October 25, 2009

An Organization I Support........


Helping out the Ontario SPCA

To Citizens of Adler Nation - Few Organizations I can think of do more for pets and pet owners than the Ontario SPCA - They are launching a campaign to heighten awareness of their good work int he community and naturally they are asking for your assistance as well. Here are some facts that you may not be aware of and if you are looking for more info please log on to the OSPCA site:


ONTARIO SPCA
www.ospcacares.ca

.....and Mike Stafford agrees

A Good Cause

This isn't a blog about balloon boys or government hijinx it's about a good cause and how you can help.

The Ontario SPCA (yes, the animal cruelty and abuse fighters) is holding a major fundraiser this week. The OSPCA provides leadership across the province to promote animal welfare. I've contributed every year to a number of shelters and humane societies and this is a good, central way to get much needed funding to an organization that then reaches out to 50 SPCA Communities.

Last year there were almost 15,000 complaints investigated, several thousand orders issued, over a hundred charges laid and thousands of animals rescued.

If you can afford ten bucks or one hundred, the money is spent wisely and without waste. And its spent in communities for everything from population control to just keeping a dog comfortable in a shelter.

Again, I'm doing this because it's a cause I ... [ READ MORE ]

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive