Sunday, October 25, 2009

There Are Two Sides To Free Speech

Free speech takes a hit in B.C.

Recently I was browsing through the Halifax Metro newspaper, and was disappointed to read this short little article:

Article

What’s beyond belief is that this is a news story to begin with. For one, it’s sad that a B.C. chief is picking on a blogger. What’s more sad is that his words are considered “inflammatory and discriminatory” to aboriginal people.

Apparently it’s a “slap in the face of First Nations people” to list off some of the many things the Europeans brought to Canada. Let me be the first to support Rachel Marsden – for free speech, and for being right.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive