Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pirates Invading Canada SUCCESSFULLY

Ships should look out for ships

As there is a wave of shiploads of Sri Lankan Tamil refugee claimants, Canada should emulate Australia in being vigilant and trying to intercept such ships before they get close to shore. The Canadian Navy and the Coast Guard should do what they reasonably can.

Tamil times

I do not expect Stephen Harper to listen to me regarding the current Sri Lankan migrant crisis. Maybe he would be moved by what another PM wrote about the German liner St. Louis (Voyage Of The Damned - letter, Oct. 23): "To this day, I cannot watch footage of the faces of Jewish mothers, fathers and children consigned to the gas chambers in German concentration camps without, as a Canadian, feeling a great sense of sorrow, loss and guilt."

......different times and different circumstances. Those "Jewish mother, fathers and children" were fleeing from certain death with the clothes on their backs and possibly some family "treasures" and they certainly weren't paying $43K for there passage.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive