Saturday, November 28, 2009

Add Climate Change Skeptics To List

We all know about religious fanatics and the damage they can cause. If you disagree with them they declare you a disbeliever, your views as heresy, and you an infidel. They may even kill people.

Now a new kind of fanaticism is cropping up. They call themselves evolutionists and if you disagree with them on any issue they go ballistic. I do not see much difference between the two types. Evolution must be your new religion or else.
A self-proclaimed scientist/scholar/intellectual (some crap like that) commented on my blog:

'...oh, and by the way: "survivial (sic)of the fittest" was something Darwin never wrote..'

Oh Yeah! Really! Here is a quote from none other than Darwin himself:

"In the struggle for survival, the fittest win out at the expense of their rivals

...
Read More | Discuss

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive