Wednesday, November 25, 2009

An Innocent Person Was Killed Due To Gangsta Activity

I wait patiently for the outrage and condemnation by mainstream media and politicians but I guess I will have to wait for the "Afgan torture" circus to end......

Jane Creba and the meaning of 'hype'
Posted: November 24, 2009, 11:52 AM by NP Editor

Manslaughter charges against four men accused of involvement in the Boxing Day murder of Jane Creba in 2005 were thrown out Monday after the lead prosecutor told the court there was no reasonable prospect of conviction.

David Midanik, a lawyer representing one of the four, accused authorities of overreacting to the furor that followed the slaying of Ms. Creba, telling reporters the Creba tragedy was "hyped" by the media.

"At no point was the evidence cogent against them," said Mr. Midanik. "But for the hype my client never would have been charged," he added.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive