Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Carbon Credit Con Game

Who benefits? We know Gore does...how about David.

Global Warming Exposed!

The MSM is in lockdown, they are waiting for instructions from Al Gore and Suzuki. So all is quiet on the Canadian front, except for bloggers, who are blasting the news that we have been lied to by the econuts. Most Conservative bloggers already knew that, why didn't the lefties? Talk about deniers, we have taxpayer funded CBC that has yet to even mention the hacking. The left are the deniers,...
Climbing Out Of The Dark |

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive