Thursday, November 26, 2009

Silly Hall And Common Sense Is The Ultimate Oxymoron

It is unlikely I will patronize a business if I have to park a block or so away and it makes me wonder whether cyclists are required to do the same....of couse not they just park on the sidewalk which impedes pedestrians. Talk about "fairness!"

Why bike lanes aren't working

If bike lanes are impractical for police officers to respect then the answer is to rethink bike lanes, not have one law for the police and one for everyone else.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive