Wednesday, November 25, 2009

You Asked Iggy.......

Michael Ignatieff on torture: Be careful what you wish for
Posted: November 24, 2009, 1:24 PM by NP Editor

From NDP Communications:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

NOVEMBER 24, 2009

REALITY CHECK: Join Ignatieff's Book Club on Torture

Yesterday in scrums, Liberal leader Michael Ignatieff attempted to dismiss charges of hypocrisy against him, by challenging reporters to examine his well known statements about the appropriate use of torture:

"I did twenty minutes [sic] of journalism on protecting human rights, I have no explanations to make here, I have always been against torture. If you would take the trouble to read what I have said, you will see that it's a terrible accusation." - Michael Ignatieff, CTV News Channel, 23 November 2009

Okay. Let's take him up on that:

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive