Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Coyne Is Right......Prices Will Not Increase But......

....when I have a haircut the price remains the same but now I pay a provincial tax, when the plumber unplugs my toilet his hourly rate hasn't increased but now I will pay a provincial tax and the examples go on and on and on and while the increase might seem miniscule they add up and I have to decide where I will cut back seeing I am on a fixed income.

A few kind words for harmonization

ANDREW COYNE: It isn’t a tax grab. Prices won’t increase. So why all the fuss?

by Andrew Coyne on Monday, November 23, 2009

McGuinty's HST Plan Nickle & Diming

McGuinty must fess up on HST

A Harmonized Sales Tax means paying 8% more on a huge range of goods and services come July 1

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive