Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The EASY Part Is Finished...

...three perspectives:

SUE-ANN LEVY City Hall's broken, voters want it fixed



James: What happens now? Four turbulent years





I'm sorry, four perspectives; The Sun, The Star, The Globe and The Old Fart... 

...and everyone is going to be watching Ford through a microscope, as they should be doing, and it will be interesting to see:

* the makeup of his Executive Committee
* who he appoints to head various committees; ie: TTC, etc.
* whether any beauracratic heads will roll
* how transparent and available politicos and beauracrats will be to voters and the media
* responses from Queen's Park and Ottawa.

Answers to these questions will be an appropriate Xmas gift to the voters...plum pudding or coal. I will be watching.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive