Saturday, October 23, 2010

A Valid Question...

...but take care that in the discussion that we don't diminish the sacrifices of our soldiers who did their duty and many paid with their lives. This is something Olivia Chow and other supporters of US Deserters should think about when they try to get asylum for these cowards.

Walkom: What was point of the Afghan war?


Sat Oct 23 2010

For Canada, U.S.-backed talks with the Taliban raises an obvious question: What was gained by sacrificing our soldiers’ lives?

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive