Sunday, May 22, 2011

A Pedestrian Bridge TO FORT YORK???

Sue-Ann Levy


Levy: Fort York Bridge shows lefties still don't get it

Last week the left wing has-beens on council proved one thing: They’ve become caricatures of themselves.

...what have I missed? Is there a contingent of the armed forces stationed there that need quick access to the city if it is attacked by a foreign nation or the Mohawk Warriors.Or do future plans include turning Fort York into an amusement park with an anticipated onslaught of pedestrians. Personally I like the "pristine" nature of the fort.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive