Friday, April 05, 2013

DID WYNNE HAVE A "BRAIN" TRANSPLANT BEFORE MCGOONTY lEFT THE SHIP

McWynne-ty math doesn’t add up                                
First posted:

My caption would label them The Three Stooges if there actions weren't an insult to Larry, Curly and Moe!  
                          
Ontario Premier Kathleen is flanked by Finance Minister Charles Sousa and Health Minister Deb Matthews at a Liberal caucus meeting in Sault Ste. Marie. (QMI AGENCY, file)        

Listening to Premier Kathleen Wynne’s talking heads claim the Liberals’ sweetened offer to Ontario’s teacher unions won’t cost taxpayers any more money is hilarious.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I lean to the right but I still have a heart and if I have a mission it is to respond to attacks on people not available to protect themselves and to point out the hypocrisy of the left at every opportunity.MY MAJOR GOAL IS HIGHLIGHT THE HYPOCRISY AND STUPIDITY OF THE LEFTISTS ON TORONTO CITY COUNCIL. Last word: In the final analysis this blog is a relief valve for my rants/raves.

Blog Archive